Choosing the Right Kufi Hat Size
Choosing Your Kufi Size
www.TheKufi.com offers a variety of kufi hats in a vast range of styles, colors and sizes. Our mission is to provide hard-to-find sizes and styles of kufis. We also manufacture most of our kufi hats and caps in house in order to ensure the accuracy of the sizes. Many of our stretch-knit kufi caps come in a standard One-Size that fits most head sizes. Unless otherwise noted on the individual product listing, most of our kufi hats follow the below sizing chart:
- If you do not already know your head circumference, you can easily find out using this simple method.
- Find a measuring tape or a piece of string that you will later hold up to a long ruler/measuring tape.
- Put the tape or string all the way around your head, going from right above your ears and passing through the middle of your forehead.
- Make sure the tape/string is secure but not too tight. This will be how you want the kufi to fit.
- Note your size/measurement in inches or centimeters.
- Choose the kufi® size that matches your head measurement.
If you have any questions about a particular kufi hat or don’t see your size listed on our website, feel free to Contact Us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to help you. Learn more about kufi sizing on our TheKufi Youtube channel. You may also contact us via WhatsApp or any other messaging service as well as our various social media accounts.