How do we handle delivering our Muslim kufi hats and caps? At TheKufi.com, we do our best to ship every order out within the next business day after the order is confirmed. We take care in packaging products to avoid damage and insure proper delivery. The majority of orders are shipped using the USPS, but some via FedEx or UPS depending on availability and transit times to our customer’s destination. If you need special services, please contact us before placing your order to insure that we can accommodate your needs. We do our best to find the lowest reliable shipping methods for our customers.
We pack our kufi hats and caps according to their type. Some can only be shipped in boxes and other small flat padded and non-padded envelopes.
For international orders, we suggest that you check the customs and duty rules of your country before purchasing if you are not familiar with how they operate. As a seller located in the US, we are not able to predict whether or not duties will be charged nor the amount. The cost of duties and taxes will be solely the responsibility of our customers. Please contact us first if you have any questions and we’ll do our best to help you. Again, if you need special services, please contact us before placing your order to insure that we can accommodate your needs.
Visit our TheKufi Youtube channel to learn more about our delivery and packaging process.
Other websites powered by IndoMode International, LLC:
- TheKufi.com (Kufi hats from around the world)
- MuslimClothing.com (One-stop shopping for all your Islamic items)
- MuslimJewelry.com (Jewelry with a purpose)
- ExoticPrayerBeads.com (Exotic Prayer Beads from Around the World)
- SilverPlatinumAndGold.com (Unique Handcrafted Jewelry)
- IslamicDecorations.com (Perfect Addition to the Muslim Home)
- TheTasbih.com (Muslim Prayer Beads)
- PrayerCarpets.com (Essential Prayer Items for Everyone)
- MuslimPerfumes.com (A Scent for Everyone)
- Khuffy.com (Halal Leather Khuff)