Dark Blue Semi-stiff Nalain Pak Shareef Sandal Embroidered Kufi
Handcrafted Nalain Shareef (Noble Sandals) embroidered semi-stiff kufi hat. This Islamic symbol is the emblem representing the blessed sandals of the Prophet Muhammad (SAW). This well-sewn kufi has stitched side walls made with two layers of fabric that are slightly stiffened with interfacing. The height measures approximately 3-inches tall. Made with a 50% cotton and 50% rayon fabric. Care recommendations: Dry-clean. Lightly-stiffened Prophet Muhammad sandal emblem kufi 3-inch tall kufi with stitched double-layer sidewalls Embroidered on top with light golden-brown thread Cotton-rayon mix fabric, perfect for a prayer cap or gift Symbol represents the Nalain Pak Shareef of Rasulullah.
- Lightly-stiffened Prophet Muhammad sandal emblem kufis
- 3-inch tall kufis with stitched double-layer side walls
- Embroidered on top with light golden-brown thread
- Cotton-rayon mix fabric, perfect for a prayer cap or gift
- Symbol represents the Nalain Pak Shareef of Rasulullah SAW
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.