Tall Red Fez Tradition Felt Perforated Tarabush with Stem
Original design traditional red tall felt hat made from 100% Australian sheep wool with stem on top. This hat is made with a mold so it has an even 3mm thickness. It is perforated on the top in a 4-circle pattern to allow for ventilation. Each of the four circles has 24 pin-size holes. The height is approximately 6.1-inches (15.5cm) and it tapers to an approximate 5.9-inch (15cm) diameter on the top. This felt is made to size but has slight give for comfort, being that is wool. The stem on the top sticks up 2-inches (5cm). Height and top diameter will vary slightly to be in proportion with the hat size. Please measure your head size correctly before ordering. This fez is NOT lined. This is a fine felt which is comfortable and will not irritate one’s skin.
- Tall black traditional 100% wool felt fez with stem
- Fitted for head sizes of 23.5-inches (60-cm)
- Flat perforated top for ventilation, top diameter 5.9 inches
- 2-inch stem on the top with, rigid enough to hold it’s shape
- Thickness of felt is 3mm, height is 6.1-inches
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.